Anyone hunt with binoculars ??

FOX FIRE

As my eyes age the idea of getting binos keeps running thru my mind, what used to look like a squireels head looking over a limb with a tick on its ear favors a tree knot or a gray lump, just curious whick ones y'all may be using .

Jon54

I just returned from a long planned trip to Utah/Arizona to visit their Nat'l Parks. I rented a pair of Canon Stabilized binos. Simply wow. I used 12*36 and it's amazing how these will help in hunting.

RobbyW

I started using a pair at the end of last year and do not go to the woods without them! Even in the woods they are amazing. I can scan the woods and have seen deer that I would have missed. I hunt 90% of woods. Get a good pair and the harness so they stay on your chest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CATCHDAWG

Yes! Both big and small game. Mine are also higher powered (10x50). With a little practice on the focus, it makes seeing "through" the woods at a distance a lot easier and still works great for large fields.

FOX FIRE

Its like Im in denial that my eyes are aging, even with reading I keep trying to NOT use reading glasses but finally just have to get it over with and put a pair on, was working in the back yard today and could hear a squirrel barking, kept looking to find it but couldnt make out the details in the limbs and leaves, time for glasses I guess, but also a decent pair of binos .

Big thanks guys.

grouser

Use them all the time, 8 x 42, a little bit, but no eye fatigue. You see a lot more wildlife activity, even if not related to what you're hunting.

tasaman

For a couple dollars more the Cabelas 10x42 or 8x42 are made by Vortex and I love mine. I was on a budget and they fit the bill perfectly.

Woodman

Yep.... I use 'em for squirrels, deer, turkey or just when I'm woods walking. Vortex 10x42's.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    986.3 KB · Views: 102

DC219

I've been using binoculars while hunting/scouting big and small game for about 10 years and can't believe how long I hunted without them. Total game changer. Heck, I keep them in my truck just in case something needs to be looked at. Get the best pair you can afford. I like a quality 6 or 8 power for all around use.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
CBU93 got me into using them when I first started turkey hunting.
Don't think I have been to the woods without them since, no matter what I am hunting.
'cept for when I forgit 'em.
:D

Latest posts