Anyone have a 5-pin trophy ridge for sale!

Viper (tp)

I have a 3 pin sight now,with one pin broke so I guess I would have to call it a 2 pin sight! :eek:

I'm looking for a used 5-pin trophy ridge sight, in good shape and not real exspensive!!

JThuntsalot

I have a G5 optix me that I might be willing to part with. It is only a 4 pin sight but the 4th pin is adjustable. I am wanting to go to a 3 pin sight is the only reasin why I am thinking of selling. It will be cheaper than a new one but not to much as it was only used 1 season.

Radar

Can I make a suggestion ? Try using just the two pins for hunting . It is much simpler than multiple pin sights for hunting . I went to a one pin moveable sight on all of my bows to reduce confusion . I set it for 25 yards ,and I'm good out to 35 yards without moving it . I just hold a little higher .

Viper (tp)

Thought about that radar, shooting at 60#'s, there was considerable dropping of the arrow out past 35 yards.The confusion thing does happen to us all!!

Buzzard Breath

Radar said:
Can I make a suggestion ? Try using just the two pins for hunting . It is much simpler than multiple pin sights for hunting . I went to a one pin moveable sight on all of my bows to reduce confusion . I set it for 25 yards ,and I'm good out to 35 yards without moving it . I just hold a little higher .
I've recently just started thinking about going with a one pin adjustable sight. Which ones do you like best?

Radar

Viper (tp) said:
Thought about that radar, shooting at 60#'s, there was considerable dropping of the arrow out past 35 yards.The confusion thing does happen to us all!!

I use a one pin moveable sight for practicing at the longer yardages . For hunting , I keep mine locked down at 25 yards because I don't take shots farther than 35 yards . Most shots at deer are 20 yards or less . With the speed of the bows these days , there isn't much hold over for 35 yards with a 25 yard pin setting . It just takes some roving practice to figure out where to hold .