Anyone Camping the 4th?

Double-D-Team

We are heading to Ga. north Ga., Sweetwater Campground on Lake Allatoona. Going to see some family and go to Stone Mtn for the 4th. They have a lazer show about the south you would not believe... So everyone enjoy the 4th and be careful....

AlexDad

Loading my truck with the plastic bins of camping gear tonight. Cutting out of the office about 2PM tomorrow. I live in Lebanon, but my office is in KY. My son and I are camping at Bledsoe Creek. My wife is bringing my son to Gallatin where he'll get in the truck with me and we're gone all weekend.

Can't wait til our daughter (6 1/2 months) is old enough to go with Daddy and big brother.

Got a new toy or two I wanna try out. Nothing major, I just have an addictive personality and go whole hog with any thing I take an interest in. Only problem is, they don't eventually burn out and I just keep adding hobbies.

I try to teach my son something new each trip. He just turned 8 two weeks ago so I want to introduce him to starting a fire without a modern lighter or those things you buy at the store that get your fire burning quicker. Don't know what they're called but you can cut them with a knife and might be soaked in kerosene.

Rowdy

Have fun everyone :grin:
Eat ;)
Drink (Kool-Aid) :whistle:
Watch out for the other guy!!!..... it might be me :D

Latest posts