Anybody tried these?

tn24

ninja20-1.jpg

How did you like them?

woodsman04

I haven't tried them so can't say for certain, but I'm sure they do really well. The other Apex I have tried were awesome.

That being said…. I myself am no longer a woodhaven supporter and I sure as crap ain't about to buy something that says "Turkey Ninja"
Lol…

REN

I haven't tried them so can't say for certain, but I'm sure they do really well. The other Apex I have tried were awesome.

That being said…. I myself am no longer a woodhaven supporter and I sure as crap ain't about to buy something that says "Turkey Ninja"
Lol…

I feel the same way. Use to be sure a good company at an affordable price, then they sold out to a bunch of folks and now it's just silly what they charge for stuff. I personally won't ever buy another wood haven product.

Rakkin6

Shot three shells and they shoot very well out of my setup .660 Indian Creek choke and Mossberg 535. But the #9s did pattern better for me, obviously more pellets. But those will kill farther than you want to shoot just need the right choke, I would say a .660/.665 will get you what you want.

woodsman04

What's the deal with woodhaven?
I remember in the late 90s or so when they got started. I loved them, were the best over the counter calls I ever got. (But they weren't really over the counter, he still made them on his own in his shop. )But as they grew their quality went down, and prices went up.

He's still a very nice guy, but my main reason for not buying woodhaven is his marketing. He's good at it, but it pushed me away.

I just like homemade stuff, and his has just changed.

woodsman04

I feel the same way. Use to be sure a good company at an affordable price, then they sold out to a bunch of folks and now it's just silly what they charge for stuff. I personally won't ever buy another wood haven product.

I just don't like the way he markets stuff. Just "turkey ninja" is a turn off for me. But it started way way before that. To me it started when his calls sounded like garbage, and his pots come unglued. They would replace it, but still was aggravating.

I really liked them back when he was new. As far as I can tell now, I'll never buy another one.

I like homemade stuff anyways and that's what I use.

cm1021

I tried them earlier in the year when I was patterning new gun. They shot okay, but personally I would rather run 9s. The 8.5s will kill way farther than I will personally shoot, so I'd rather have a few more pellets of 9s in my load.

I learned sort of quick that you can have too large of a payload with tss and when there's so many pellets, they don't like to be over constricted. It was complete opposite of what I knew with lead.

Latest posts