Anybody ever used....

Jonboy

EverCalm Deer Herd Scent?? I have been using it all season and this stuff really works. I have had deer all under my stands and shooting houses. Usually the deer sorta "know" you are there after hunting spots multiple times. This stuff really does make them feel calm. What is your experience with it?

in the dog house

Love it! Works as advertised. Had many mommas with twins under me, right where I had been walking, not even act a bit nervous.

I like the VS1 as well at the right time of course. Filmed a 6 pt last week that left a doe and followed the VS1 trail I left. Was funny, she was doing everything to get his attention, but he wouldn't leave the VS1 alone :D

jlmustain

I've run Ever Calm over my ground blind. It seems to work great. I've never had them come closer, even in a bad wind. VS1 is a little high for my budget.

catman529

i haven't tried it yet but want to give it a try sometime. Now I did hunt a spot on public land this past friday, no cover scent, no scent control at all actually. And I had deer all around and under me and no sign that any detected me. You'd think after 2 rifle shots and 2 dead does, they would learn, but no... I guess it was because they were yearlings and fawns. I'd love to see what evercalm could do in that honey hole, if they already didn't care about me to begin with.

I dont know too much about vs1(too pricey for me) guys but there is a new scent on the market that Ive been using called white oak whiskey . Its amazing,deer smell the stuff and calm down. If you rattle its a must have!If you cayote hunt its a must have !

Latest posts