Anybody else

UCStandSitter

Sick of that annoying Target commercial that plays during EVERY commercial break during ballgames since October?

I can't understand that lousy music and what it says but it's something about 100% pure love.

It's 100% pure garbage is what it is. Annoying enough I may never spend another dollar at Target… Went out for a bit with the boss to shop for the girls during the TCU game. When I left that commercial was on and the stupid song was stuck in my head the whole time. Came home, commercial was on as soon as I turned on the TV…

Spurhunter

Sick of that annoying Target commercial that plays during EVERY commercial break during ballgames since October?

I can't understand that lousy music and what it says but it's something about 100% pure love.

It's 100% pure garbage is what it is. Annoying enough I may never spend another dollar at Target… Went out for a bit with the boss to shop for the girls during the TCU game. When I left that commercial was on and the stupid song was stuck in my head the whole time. Came home, commercial was on as soon as I turned on the TV…
I pause and get behind then fast forward through the commercials. I'll watch you advertise your product but when you start shoving an agenda into my living room I'm out.

MUP

I haven't spent a dollar in target since they came out for the men in women's bathrooms garbage in the beginning.

Latest posts