Any thoughts on Barnett Quad 400?

BlackBelt

I've got one. I hunted with it a few times this year. It's a nice crossbow. I've taken a few deer with it over the past few years.
I sent mine back to Barnett to have it re-strung (you are supposed to do this every 2-3 years) and they upgraded it for free with some new features. Turn around time was a week. I prefer to send all my crossbows back to the factory for repairs because I know it's done right.

When I bought mine, I did an internet search and found an online site (don't remember the name) that had the Quad 400 and a $30 off coupon. I think I got the crossbow and the accessories it ships with for $279 shipped. But I did have to look around a bit to find that deal.

You might look over at CrossbowNation (dot) com. Look under the Barnett forum and see what folks over there have to say about them also.
I love mine. It's fast, accurate, and as quiet as my other crossbow which cost 3 times as much.

Diehard Hunter

My neighbor dropped his Barnett x-bow out of the treestand this year and ruined it. He called barnett and was completely honest in telling them what happened and they sent him a new bow free of charge after he sent his back to them. all ir cost him was the shipping of the damaged bow.

That is great customer service.

Rdavis

Great bow. I finally shot it today. Almost Robin Hood the first two shots. Off center but accurate. I was only about 20 yards but being the first time I've ever shot a x-bow I was impressed with the grouping. Look forward to whacking something now.

Rdavis

Diehard Hunter said:
My neighbor dropped his Barnett x-bow out of the treestand this year and ruined it. He called barnett and was completely honest in telling them what happened and they sent him a new bow free of charge after he sent his back to them. all ir cost him was the shipping of the damaged bow.

That is great customer service.

I've heard these kind of things over and over.

Rdavis

Thanks Mag for the advice. I was sure to get the thumb out of the way.

Got out today to fine tune the Predator..Got it close to where it needs to be(at least for me)..My son(the deer slayer) has got it figured out it seems. He saw me shooting and decided he wanted to.He had never picked up a crossbow(any bow for that matter) until today so I was fairly nervous. Well heres a pic of his results. First three bolts he has ever fired. It was only about 20 yards but I was still impressed with the Little Guy...

4d6a7f6c.jpg

Latest posts