Any of you guys hockey fans?

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
Let's Go Blues!! When I started dating my wife her whole family is blues fans and so I started watching and going to games and definitely enjoy it. It took me going to a game before I could watch it on TV though.

PillsburyDoughboy

Let's Go Blues!! When I started dating my wife her whole family is blues fans and so I started watching and going to games and definitely enjoy it. It took me going to a game before I could watch it on TV though.
Yep! Boston Bruins fan for life !

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
There are actually several on here that follow it.

I just never could understand the rules enough to know what I was watching.
Like the fights though.

Displaced_Vol

I was a bandwagon predators fan, or tried to be, for a couple years there. Just not enough bandwidth for me anymore. Playoff hockey was a lot of fun.

wayne

You from Boston?
Bait GIF

cajunpredfan

Yep, until this year we had season tickets to UAH (University Alabama Huntsville) hockey. They were the only division 1 hockey team in the south. The conference disbanded and the school shut down the program. Still holding out hope that they will come back.

I was a season ticket holder for the Preds from about 2003 to 2019.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Went to a Capitals game when I was in DC. Very fun. Prior to that had only watched Olympic Hockey. Cheered for the Caps a couple years back when they beat LV for the Stanley Cup title. But really haven't kept up with it. In my opinion, the playoffs are too long. Not everything needs to be a 7-game series.

PillsburyDoughboy

You from Boston?
Ur like a broken record with that crap. No loyalty what so every. Like somehow because you live in a state you somehow have to support that team??? Makes no sense what so ever. Predators were not even a franchise till 1998. I was a Boston Bruins fan back in the 70's. I know where my loyalties lay.

Latest posts