Any Interest In Group Buy Primers Knox Area?

pcrc

Powder Valley Inc. has a deal if you buy 2 cases of 5000 Tula Primers they will pay shipping and hazmat fee as well as allow you to add an additional 45lb of products. Is there anybody in the Knox area that would be interested in a group buy? I would like to buy some 223 primers as well as large rifle. Have never used any Tula primers and if concensus is they are not any good no need to go any further. I would be willing to order them and meet up with anybody in the area who wants in. Go to their website, see if its a good deal and PM me if interested. Would have to be ordered by end of February.

pcrc

ratsnakeboogy said:
Where do you get yours Model70Man?
Yeah, where do you get them locally and still get a halfway decent price. I am not crazy about ordering them but at 20.00/1000 with free shipping I am thinking twice. I do not mind paying a little more to buy them local but I cant seem to find them much under 40.00 at any shops and 30.00 at gun show.

Model70Man

I buy mine at Loudon County Sportsman. Great people own that place and I don't mind spending money there. They also have the best selection of powder in the area too. If they don't have it, they will have it the following week most likely.

Latest posts