Large rifle primers in stock

backyardtndeer

What's the code, it's not doing anything for myself
That code is for Cabela's, I think it's between 150-199 to save 20. Between 200 and 299 save 30. Between 300 and 399 save 45. You would have to order two bricks or more to get the savings. I think you have to be a Cabela's card holder as well. I ordered two bricks, total was $212.89. Considering how hard large rifle have been to find, and also considering that prices are said to be going to be going up, I am not gonna cry about that price.

Jcalder

That code is for Cabela's, I think it's between 150-199 to save 20. Between 200 and 299 save 30. Between 300 and 399 save 45. You would have to order two bricks or more to get the savings. I think you have to be a Cabela's card holder as well. I ordered two bricks, total was $212.89. Considering how hard large rifle have been to find, and also considering that prices are said to be going to be going up, I am not gonna cry about that price.
I had 4 bricks and the code but no discount was showing.

backyardtndeer

I had 4 bricks and the code but no discount was showing.
It took $20 of for me on the two bricks. You should have gotten $60 off. Were you logged in? You do have to use Cabela's card for that promo.
17018192763222015368629723134714.jpg

backyardtndeer

Crazy thing is I still haven't gotten mine yet and they were supposed to have shipped on the 6th.
I just contacted Cabela's and they are reshipping them, they have no clue where the original shipment went. Glad I caught them while they were back in stock. Hopefully they don't get hung up this time.

HottyToddy

Hopefully you luck into free primers? I ordered a brick of 209s a couple years back, got lost somewhere in the fedex system, got replacements, original package showed up a couple weeks later. Ended up with more 209s than I'll need for the muzzy

backyardtndeer

Hopefully you luck into free primers? I ordered a brick of 209s a couple years back, got lost somewhere in the fedex system, got replacements, original package showed up a couple weeks later. Ended up with more 209s than I'll need for the muzzy
I had concerns that might happen, and I would had to have gotten in touch with them if it had.

As of today, tracking for the second/replacement order has it being delivered tomorrow. It was hung up for several days. The original order was found supposedly damaged, and returned to Cabela's.

While Cabela's did make it right, not what I typically expect from them.

Latest posts