Any bait shop on the north side of Murfreesboro. Minnows and crickets? Highway 231 at Walterhill?

ADR

Closest one I can think of would Big Charlie's. Unfortunately it's in the Smyrna area. There might be one closer that I can't remember.

Blackdog

There's a Marathon station (Jefferson Pike Market & Diner?) just West of 231 on hwy 266 that I used to stop at for minnows, may want to check them out.

TNReb

Fate Sanders may be the closest thing to that area if the Marathon that Blackdog mentioned doesn't have anything.

Dbllunger

Big Charlies is hit or miss on crickets. Two weeks ago they were selling out so fast you about had to be there when the truck got there. Last week, no problem getting them there. The Marathon I'm not sure about but if you google them you can get the number and give em a call. Walmart near the airport used to have them but don't believe they do anymore. Mike Dial (former smallmouth guide) worked there and took great care of them. Crickets are getting hard to come by apparently. Good luck.

JCDEERMAN

Crickets and minnows are getting harder and harder to come by. Worse comes to worse, go to PetSmart. They always have them for feeding their critters. They are twice the cost, but they have them. That's what I did a couple weeks ago when I took my daughter fishing.

AC2402A5-A08E-43BC-A943-83EC0FEA55B6.jpeg

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
I ordered 120 night crawlers , 250 red worms and a couple thousand superworms. Have them all setup in bins ready to go all summer. Have a 100 gallon stock tank and 700gph pump and filter waiting to be set up in the basement waiting on a couple lbs of minnows!!

tug

Thanks fellows. Been out fishing a little. Ducked into Gil's food mart on Jefferson just east of Nissan drive for worms. Looks like they had minnows. No crickets. (Don't ask about the fishing.)