Anti Theft 4 ATVs

tndad

Any ideas on ant-theft device/tactics for 4 wheeler.
It is not stored on a trailer and have no garage or shop to put it in.
One free one is to let the air out in at least 2 tires with some other device/lock but that is hard on the tires.

BlackBelt

Chain a big, mean dog to it?
Seriously, there has to be a way to lock this down to the earth or to a building. Like was posted above, I'd either sink some poles, or get the biggest eye-bolt I could find at Home Depot and run it through the side of a building that I park it next to. I'd get the biggest logchain and lock that I could manage and lock that sucker up tight!

Take out insurance on it then run a chain around it and dont worry about it that is why you bought the insurance. Insurance on mine is 100 a year and that is with alot of extra added to it like bodily harm and stuff. I have a 2002 Honda Rancher 4x4

mike243

stik & big8 have it correct,i am not going to put a chasity belt on any thing i love,if somebody wants it bad enuf their going to get it,i have insurance on mine & i will morn it but will get on with my life if it leaves :grin: ,mike243

SAWDUST

Buy one of the loud battery operated motion sensors off of e-bay and stick it to the bottom of your 4-wheeler and if it is moved the alarm goes off.
they are pretty loud and would scare most thiefs away.

pety221

2pc-4 ft 3/4 round bar with holes drilled in one end to attach a big padlock an a thick washer welded to the other end one front n back
yea ya may have to drill a hole in the wheel tho but they arent going nowere quick with it

Latest posts