Another fun day

TnBob

My dad is starting to get some age on him and his health is not what it once was, so when he wants to go fishing, I make it top priority to take him. He told me last night that he wanted to go today being as it wasn't going to be as hot as earlier in the week. Woke up this morning and was pouring rain so we decided to wait and go for a mid day trip. Fished from 11-3 and put 46 gills and 2 shellcrackers in the box. This man has been my best friend for 50 years now and I know at 76 his time ain't as long as I would like for it to be, so we are going to make the best of it while we can.
Take in every minute you can with him. My dad has been gone since April 2004.

Chiflyguy

My dad is starting to get some age on him and his health is not what it once was, so when he wants to go fishing, I make it top priority to take him. He told me last night that he wanted to go today being as it wasn't going to be as hot as earlier in the week. Woke up this morning and was pouring rain so we decided to wait and go for a mid day trip. Fished from 11-3 and put 46 gills and 2 shellcrackers in the box. This man has been my best friend for 50 years now and I know at 76 his time ain't as long as I would like for it to be, so we are going to make the best of it while we can.
Man, that's cool.
Father's Day was tough for me.
Went fishing that morning and I was bummed my dad wasn't sitting in the boat with me.
Been almost two years since my dad died and instead of it being easier, it's been tougher.
Here's to your popsšŸ»

Latest posts