Another bobcat

rem270

First year trapping and 2nd bobcat in 2 weeks. I have just as much fun at this as I do deer and turkey hunting. When I bought 6 DP's in Dec just on a quick decision I thought I was content with that and didn't care about foot holds and the big critters. Not long after I had 24 DP's. Not long after that I said I'll try my hand at foot holds. Bought 6 of them. After my first yote I bought 12 more.

I'm always second guessing myself on if I put them in the right spot, etc. Just knew this set was going to produce. Put it as a walk thru set in my field behind my house. I let it grow up and mow strips. Put this one coming across a 3 way intersection to my food plot. After not having anything for a month I looked yesterday and thought I guess I need to move it. Drove back today to check and realized I need to be patient once I seen her in it. This is 2 cats and a yote on my little 27 acres.
20240220_170453.jpg

20240220_170746.jpg

KTS

Thart's a beautiful cat! Nothing like it, I used to be totally addicted to trapping, especially bobcats and coyotes. I just wish I was still able to do it.
Congratulations!

Latest posts