Bobcat

rem270

Got my first bobcat today. I had set this foot hold along a creek bank about 4 weeks ago. I was going to rebait some DP's and knelt down across the creek from him. Just happened to look over and seen some dirt moved. It took me a second to focus in then I could see just his head he was blending in so good. Ran up the hill to the truck for my catch pole. Good sized male.
20240211_143506.jpg

20240211_143611.jpg

20240211_151910.jpg

jman 125

Got my first bobcat today. I had set this foot hold along a creek bank about 4 weeks ago. I was going to rebait some DP's and knelt down across the creek from him. Just happened to look over and seen some dirt moved. It took me a second to focus in then I could see just his head he was blending in so good. Ran up the hill to the truck for my catch pole. Good sized male.
View attachment 215014
View attachment 215015
View attachment 215016
Great catch beautiful cat

MR Yote

Nice one, spotted up well looks like. Always like rolling up to a set and seeing one of them suckers! Nice catch, congrats

rem270

Nice one, spotted up well looks like. Always like rolling up to a set and seeing one of them suckers! Nice catch, congrats
Funny because I had all but given up on this set. I put it where it was for the sole purpose of this cat. After a couple days not getting him I was discouraged. Actually today I was going to move it. But instead of wanting to take my stake puller down into the woods I just threw another trap in the bucket and was just gonna make another set across the woods from this. They say patience pays off and it did in this case.

Latest posts