And So Goes Another One...

Mike Belt

Another season down and with the exception of maybe a last hunt for another doe, this one's in the books. For lack of a better description I'll just call this my Obama season; I accomplished nothing positive. It's been great reading about everyone's attempts whether resulting in failure or success, and I look forward to doing so again next season. I'm really disappointed that I didn't get to do a written, play by play description of one of my hunts netting one of my shooter bucks but as written so many times before, that's why they call it hunting. Maybe next season. Anyway, congrats to those of you that connected. Congrats to all of you that got the opportunity to try. Congrats to those sneaky SOBs that made it through the season without getting shot. May you eat good this spring and summer and may your racks grow heavy. Look out next year.

Stalkhunter

I had more failures(mistakes) but managed to get 3 in freezer.

Next season will be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scn

Sorry, Mike, that you had such a tough season. It sounds like it might be time for your hunt club to re-examine some of their management practices.

But, on a positive note, it was a better year for you than the 2015 season.

Hope there are a couple of giants waiting for you in 2017!

rem270

Hate you didn't get a buck kill Mike but i still enjoyed following your posts and commend you for staying after them. Lord willing i know you'll be after them just as hard next year.

duckduck84

Good luck next season, Mike. You deserve a good one for sure.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

bigtex

..it happens to all of us at some point. Hard pill to swallow especially if you've put in so many hours on stand and all the prep work.
Chin up, always next year. Glad you were at least able to get out there this year!!

Mike Belt

Yep, works both ways. The bad ones make you appreciate the good ones; really make you appreciate the good ones, lol. Next year...

Latest posts