Almost took the boat out.

Kirk

Finally, had an afternoon I could take my boat out for a couple of hours on Wednesday. Rushed home at 5, hooked it up, ready to leave. Jump in truck and battery is dead. Due to where it was sitting I couldn't get a vehicle close enough to jump it off.

Dragged extension cords and a battery charger out to truck. That didn't work. Had to pull the battery out of truck, wife drives me to O'Reilly's and we bought a new battery. Was finally able to get the boat back in the basement around 8pm

Brought the dang boat home in January and only have had it out on the water twice. Only two hours of break in on the motor. I am bummed out. I will try again next week .
IMG_2631.jpeg

Last edited:

Carlos

This is why I don't own a boat. (I already have mowers, 4 wheelers, and a tractor that give me plenty of trouble.)

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
UPDATE: I took the boat out today and actually caught fish and had zero troubles.

I will admit around 3pm when the storm and deluge of rain rolled in I was doubting the trip would happen. Then 4:30PM it magically left and the sun popped out.
Awesome man !

JBell

You could leave me the keys to that pretty boat when you don't have time……

Latest posts