Alabama Recruiting

Vol4Lyfe

I know Alabama is getting all the praise for their recruiting class but Heupel doesn't need a top 5 class to win ball games. Heupel is also better at evaluating and developing talent than Saban. Wouldn't surprise me a bit of Tennessee's 23' recruiting class doesn't outperform all those 5 stars. What do you guys think?

Vol4Lyfe

This behavior continues to make me sad…
I have been watching Nico's high school tape for 2 years now. He has elite arm talent and looks at the game similar to Manning/Brady. He is very mobile too. I don't think that he beats out Milton since Milton has improved his accuracy so much. We will make the playoffs next year (I say a 50/50 chance of a national championship with Milton) and be competing for a national championship when Nico starts.

RobDooley

I'm all Vol, win, lose or draw. Grew up in South Knoxville. Sold cokes in the stadium, worked in a concession stand and held season tickets for years. with that said, the NIL, transfer portal is somewhat disheartening, for lack of better words. And opting out of a bowl game. WTF. I understand you do not want to get injured. However, aren't they essentially under contract. The school provides an education, and you play football. you going to opt out of classes? What ever happened to education?

Mescalero

LoL. I think Nick Saban, his process, and the end result of 7 national championships since Tennessee last won its second (?) ever speaks for itself. Saban doesn't take a back seat to anyone when it comes to talent evaluation and program building and sustainability.

RobDooley

LoL. I think Nick Saban, his process, and the end result of 7 national championships since Tennessee last won its second (?) ever speaks for itself. Saban doesn't take a back seat to anyone when it comes to talent evaluation and program building and sustainability.
Little Nicky was the one crying the loudest about the NIL and transfer portal. where you been? under a rock...oh yeah, Alabama.

cbhunter

I have been watching Nico's high school tape for 2 years now. He has elite arm talent and looks at the game similar to Manning/Brady. He is very mobile too. I don't think that he beats out Milton since Milton has improved his accuracy so much. We will make the playoffs next year (I say a 50/50 chance of a national championship with Milton) and be competing for a national championship when Nico starts.
Please leave and just stop. You're embarrassing real fans

Latest posts