Again, I am an Idiot!!!

gil1

Well, I was out of town for a few days and missed all the fun. The last hour of forum reading has proven to me that I'm a slow learner. I can't believe that I've spent hours on this site trying to explain where I'm coming from. All but a very select few can get it in one sentence. It's not at all difficult and not even really that interesting.

I've noticed that a few on here figured it out a long time ago and choose to ignore the waste. Spending too much time teaching a one-legged toy poodle how to retrieve ducks actually keeps you out of the duck blind. Some folks can't hear because they're too busy talking.

The ironic twist is that I had fallen into one of those categories. My failure was wasting dozens of hours of my life pissing into the wind. I am hopeful that my perspective has changed. Perhaps I can enjoy this great site if I just turn around when I deem it necessary to take a wizz.

I scooped up this little mayfly floating by as he was struggling to get out of his nymphal shuck. He wiggled out of his shuck, dried off in the breeze, and flew away to mate.

P5300020e.jpg

B.D.

gil1 said:
Perhaps I can enjoy this great site if I just turn around when I deem it necessary to take a wizz.

Or, if you still hit your shoes, you'll finally learn that you should have been blaming your reach instead of blaming the wind. :)

bd

Latest posts