AG Composites stocks for Bergara Rifles - Great deal

TNRifleman

Hey guys, just a heads up that AG Composites has a special they are doing for a few stocks they have that will fit Bergara actions and can be ordered by reaching out to AG at 1-833-AGSTOCK or 256-723-8381. They have a very small number of long and short action Adjustable Chalk Branch stock for $495, And similar amounts of long and short action stocks to those on the Premier Canyon rifle for $395. Either of these can be ordered with or without bottom metal for an extra $100. The best part about these is that they are fully finished and ready to ship, so no wait time. NOTE - these are finished stocks so no custom inlets available on these. They have the same inletting as the Divide and Canyon stocks on Bergara's site.

I have a couple of these I have dropped barreled actions into (the two on the right) and they make a sweet upgrade. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about them. They may have a few more next week but right now they have just a few of each they are trying to clear out.
AG Stocks.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts