After all of the years, I am in TN!

CliffordN

A very few of you may remember that I used to post on TNDeer, when I ran MSDeer. That was back when it all was very new, well over twenty years ago.
I met some of you, hunted in VA with at least one member, and talked deer hunting with a bunch.

In a strange twist of events, my wife got a job in Nashville, and we moved here three weeks ago, totally wrecking my plans for the season in the process.
I am long retired, but still write for North American Whitetail, and am always looking for those top end bucks and a good story.
Looking forward to living in a new area, and being more involved here again.
Clifford Neames

CliffordN

If you remember me, please say hi... I cannot recall all of the old members who I have had contact with. 72 will do that to youi!

DoubleRidge

Welcome from Middle TN...that's cool that you write for NAW....I've lost track of how many years I've had a subscription to North American Whitetail magazine... actually it's the only magazine I continue to get today.

CliffordN

Welcome from Middle TN...that's cool that you write for NAW....I've lost track of how many years I've had a subscription to North American Whitetail magazine... actually it's the only magazine I continue to get today.
Well, we sure appreciate the loyalty. I took this year off, because the new editor is kick starting Hog Hunting. Sent him three articles, and he put them all in one magazine. That was different, but also ran me out of current material.
I have a great story in the making about a giant non typical, which will be in there next year. Those hero stories are the easy ones, because I just retell what I hear. How to articles are more creative. I get a few of those in every once in a while.
Moving creates a new situation, so maybe there will be one about uprooting and how it works in a different area.
I don't think folks pay much attention to who writes the material., unless they disagree. If you keep the old issues and look by at them, you probably have read a few I wrote.

DoubleRidge

Well, we sure appreciate the loyalty. I took this year off, because the new editor is kick starting Hog Hunting. Sent him three articles, and he put them all in one magazine. That was different, but also ran me out of current material.
I have a great story in the making about a giant non typical, which will be in there next year. Those hero stories are the easy ones, because I just retell what I hear. How to articles are more creative. I get a few of those in every once in a while.
Moving creates a new situation, so maybe there will be one about uprooting and how it works in a different area.
I don't think folks pay much attention to who writes the material., unless they disagree. If you keep the old issues and look by at them, you probably have read a few I wrote.

Oh I have no doubt I've read articles you've written....and I'll keep an eye out for future articles....I enjoy a good read.... especially about big deer. :)

Latest posts