AFC Championship

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
#58 has to be proud of himself. Every player on that team worked their tales off for a shot at the super bowl, but he couldn't resist hitting Maholmes out of bounds to kill their dreams. What an absolute moron.
Gotta admit though, Maholmes sold it real good though. :D

PalsPal

I didn't care who won.

But I clearly saw the shove, and said "YOU IDIOT"!

BTW, love the YouTube comments after a disgruntled Chiefs fan posted this video:

My second grader playing Pee Wee football knows you don't hit a QB out of bounds. So if the Chiefs are lucky, then the Bengal players are MORONS, then so be it.

Mescalero

I didn't care who won.

But I clearly saw the shove, and said "YOU IDIOT"!

BTW, love the YouTube comments after a disgruntled Chiefs fan posted this video:

My second grader playing Pee Wee football knows you don't hit a QB out of bounds. So if the Chiefs are lucky, then the Bengal players are MORONS, then so be it.

That was an idiotic penalty committed by Osai. Until then, the kid had played a heckuva game. Nonetheless, one of, if not the worst, officiated NFL game I've ever watched. On that replay, did you see KC #57 tackle Cincy's #91? Also, what about the other hold and take down that freed Mahomes to take off? And on the Bengals punt, how about the two blatant blocks in the back that were missed that sprang the returner? I understand refs missing a single hold or other penalty and ones that don't have any effect on a play, but those are four missed calls with 49 seconds to go that had huge effects on the game.

I remember watching an old (pre-1999) Browns playoff game against the old Oilers in the late 1980s. Browns fell behind by a lot early and came storming back. Late in the game there were a series of head scratching ref calls and no-calls. Madden and Summerall were also questioning the bad officiating up in the TV booth. My Dad turned to me said "Vegas wants the Oilers to win and they had the mob call in some favors." To his dying day he always claimed the NFL and the mob worked in tandem. I don't believe that, but can't help but wonder some times.

FTG-05

#58 has to be proud of himself. Every player on that team worked their tails off for a shot at the super bowl, but he couldn't resist hitting Maholmes out of bounds to kill their dreams. What an absolute moron.
Just saw the last 3 minute summary on YT. Forking moron is charitable - at best.

Latest posts