Academy Outdoors

rem270

TC Compass with threaded barrel is marked down to $229.

Also I was in the Paducah, KY store last Wednesday and have some great deals on Magellan camo clothing.

I think we're allowed to shop there aren't we? Just passing the info along.

Crappieaddict

After doing a search of the Knoxville store online, there is probably more Biden shirts than rifles! Great deal, plus a rebate. Only problem.....no inventory!

rem270

After doing a search of the Knoxville store online, there is probably more Biden shirts than rifles! Great deal, plus a rebate. Only problem.....no inventory!
My nearest one is 45 mins and is showing to have 243, 270, 6.5, 30-06, and 308 in stock. Problem is I have to put up Christmas decorations after work today :(

TNLynn

Magellan clothes, buy one get one 1/2 off sale. I scanned a few and each item is 25% off so you don't have to buy 2 to get discount. It was that way last year is why I checked.

Crappieaddict

My nearest one is 45 mins and is showing to have 243, 270, 6.5, 30-06, and 308 in stock. Problem is I have to put up Christmas decorations after work today :(
I'm going to keep checking the inventory, however I will not put up Christmas decorations......because I already have (he said with a defeated tone!)

Latest posts