6.5mm 100-120 gr lead soft points

PickettSFHunter

Reloader: what am I missing? I'm having a lot of trouble finding 100-120 grain lead soft points in 6.5mm. Just looking for an all purpose affordable bullet for hogs, deer, etc. I picked up 200 Sierra Prohunter 120's but heck I'll go through 20 in a night and I can't find more. Speer hot cor 120's seem to be discontinued. Everything I find seems to be 129 to 140 grain. Is there another lead soft point in the 100- 120 range I'm missing??? I have tried ELD-M's and my rifle just isn't a big fan though they did perform just fine on pigs.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
The 123 SST has a plastic tip but is made like an Interlock and they soot decent and are available.
I was thinking the same thing. 123 SSTs shoot great in both of my Grendels, and they are available and as cheap as almost anything else on the market. I also have used the 129 Interlocks in Grendel with good success, and they are a little cheaper and not QUITE as ubiquitous, but still able to be found pretty regularly.

Remi

Midsouth has the 123 bthp match $79 for 250. I've killed a pile of hogs with them. I've not shot a deer with them yet but from what I've seen on hogs they should work excellent.