500 yard club ????

mr.big

how mwny here have a big game kill at 500+,confirmed by a RF or steppin it off not just geussing??

farthest I ever killed a deer was in the 480`s but have killed several varmints past the 500 mark,,just wonderin from BnB antelope hunt.

BucknBass

I'm in. My one and only but I'm sure proud of the shot. I can tell you the 7STW will get a lot of rounds down the tube at longer ranges. It's an awesome caliber and rifle.

AlabamaSwamper

523 yards on a 6pt on Alabama on a dog hunt.

First shot was a little closer with the .06 but luckily I was real close to the truck on a logging road. Went and got the
.300 RUM and after knocking a beam off on the first shot with it while he was laying down and crawling, he got up and the second shot with the RUM dropped him.

Ranged, not stepped. Guys couldn't believe it til one of them found my shell casing where I swore I was standing. lol

To be honest, I'm still amazed I made that shot.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
375 from a kneeling position on a doe is the longest I have been able to manage so far.
No pressure either, I had ONE shell left when I took that shot. :D
I would love to stretch one out to 500.

Whelen Man

R.I.P.
I'm with you Steven. I don't know of any spot I hunt where there is even a possibility of a shot over 350 yards. That's only when I hunt open fields. Most of my shots are usually 20-30 yds.----Up close and personal in the thickets.

skynimrod

No big game kill over 500
At a Dynamite Shoot I shot the size of a coke can at 750, hit 2 cans right after one another after 12 rounds to dial my Browning 7mm stainless stalker in.
Bull elk at approx 410 yds same rifle one shot, died where he stood
I got good long range experience shooting ground squerrels with 22's when I was little. Started at about age 9

Latest posts