Sold/Expired 48 inch Jenn Air Gas Cooktop Never Used $500

BuckWild

Never installed. Set up for natural gas. Six burners and a Teflon griddle on the right side. My wife got a "deal" on this about 12
years ago when we were remodeling our house. It was too big for our space and had to go with a 36 inch cooktop. Everything comes with it still in original packaging.
Cost over $5000 when new.

$500 or best offer20230915_142829.jpg

buckbstr_1

Never installed. Set up for natural gas. Six burners and a Teflon griddle on the right side. My wife got a "deal" on this about 12
years ago when we were remodeling our house. It was too big for our space and had to go with a 36 inch cooktop. Everything comes with it still in original packaging.
Cost over $5000 when new.

$500 or best offerView attachment 195366
Can it be converted to propane?

mike243

Most gas burners can be converted, simple orifice change, post the model number and a kit can be looked up,

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
What are the dimensions?

I'd love to have it but I don't have a gas line in place for it so I'll pass for now.

gary66

They have kits listed for them, just need the model number to get the correct 1
Things used to be that simple, better check first. Had a hard time getting them for a new furnace recently. They made them, nobody could get them. If they can't get them for something new, what does that say for something 12 years old and rare ta boot. This one would need more than the usual kit. I wonder if the propane pressure would need a boost to run them all.

Nice cook top, maybe put it on a commercial site that deals with restaurant equipment.

mike243

Gas valve has to have some parts changed on a furnace not just the jets, totally different with appliances. simple off and on valve vs electo/mechanical valve.

mike243

No boost needed on gas pressure and probably to low on btu's for a commercial application.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
i don't see how this isn't sold yet. IF I had natural gas or propane it would be gone and I'd just build the rest of the cabinets around it.
I'm right there with you…except we'd have to get a new oven too. With 9 wimminfolk in my house, we NEED a 48" cooktop and stove

mike243

My kitchen isn't made to enjoy a cooktop separate from the oven or I would have bought it, wife hates gas but she don't cook lmao when I pass my gas range won't ever be fired up again. she told me last night if she hadn't got married she would want a house without a kitchen 😂 she should've thought about that 40 years ago when we started dating.

Latest posts