30 for 30

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
People nowadays act like that game was the only time the Tuck Rule had been called. It was actually pretty common (at least thereafter). Used to see it all the time, at least several times a season; you really could only strip the QB while he was loading up.

Trey13

People nowadays act like that game was the only time the Tuck Rule had been called. It was actually pretty common (at least thereafter). Used to see it all the time, at least several times a season; you really could only strip the QB while he was loading up.
I agree but in that moment in time with the magnitude of that game NOBODY had heard of it except a few coaches and refs. It did happen to the patriots earlier in the year versus the jets and the jets won that challenge. But still what a call in that moment. Imo Brady is the greatest but that was a fumble. Now Woodson should have gotten a flag on the play for hands to the face and it would have been a non issue.

THEdonkey0515

Brady 100% the goat in my eyes .

I can still see why people argue about it.

Tuck rule, that was 100% a fumble that cost the raiders the game.. I get the hands to the face argument, but that's missed 20 times a game especially 20 years ago. A QB fumble at that point in the game that was reviewed shouldn't have been missed.

Then Spygate and deflategate.

They was people that came forward saying they was illegal taping other teams ( the rams) before the SB in 2002 that happens to be the same year Tom won his first SB, and the same time the Tuck rule game was. Spygate went on up utill 07

Heck they got caught doing it again in 2019

O yeah Pete Carroll calling a pass play on the 1 yard line with beast mode as his HB. Dumbest play call in superbowl history saved Tom in a SB.

And how the last decade of his career was played in a Cupcake league compared to guys like Montana I get people's arguments.

Last edited:

Trey13

Brady 100% the goat in my eyes .

I can still see why people argue about it.

Tuck rule, that was 100% a fumble that cost the raiders the game.. I get the hands to the face argument, but that's missed 20 times a game especially 20 years ago. A QB fumble at that point in the game that was reviewed shouldn't have been missed.

Then Spygate and deflategate.

They was people that came forward saying they was illegal taping other teams ( the rams) before the SB in 2002 that happens to be the same year Tom won his first SB, and the same time the Tuck rule game was. Spygate went on up utill 07

Heck they got caught doing it again in 2019

O yeah Pete Carroll calling a pass play on the 1 yard line with beast mode as his HB. Dumbest play call in superbowl history saved Tom in a SB.

And how the last decade of his career was played in a Cupcake league compared to guys like Montana I get people's arguments.
Oh I get it as well why people don't like him. But he made plays when he needed to make them on the biggest of stages. Left the pats and did it again in TB. Everyone cheats somehow. They just don't get caught.

THEdonkey0515

Oh I get it as well why people don't like him. But he made plays when he needed to make them on the biggest of stages. Left the pats and did it again in TB. Everyone cheats somehow. They just don't get caught.
True his gonna be the goat for a good long time in most people's eyes.

Still like you say "Everyone cheats somehow. They just don't get caught"

Well Tom's teams did get caught multiple times, so makes you wonder what they got away with?

Latest posts