Tennessee/Arizona tips at 9:30 central!

PalsPal

I don't think he's going to play tonight.

Might need to sit him until it's completely healed up. It's a long season and we'll need him in the tournament.

The fact of the matter is that no one knows, but at this point it feels like this is going to be an ongoing issue that James, and Tennessee, have to deal with.

James did not practice on Thursday prior to the team departing for Arizona. He was dressed out in practice gear and went through stretching and warm-ups, but when practice began he worked on the sidelines doing various stretches for his knee.

PalsPal

Was at a Christmas party and didn't see anything but the score when it popped up on my phone.

What kind of Christmas party lasts til midnight? Wait, don't answer 😀!

Had chances. Nobody could make the crucial basket late.

But, we lost it on the boards. They had so many second chance points.

James didn't play.

Phillips couldn't ever get untracked.

Did get some offense from several guys inside.

We were in foul trouble the whole game and played just about everybody.

Plas needs to dial his intensity back a couple of notches, because we need him on defense.

PalsPal

Oh yeah, forgot about the free throws 🙄

Screenshot_20221218-073442_Chrome.jpg

wayne

Free throw shooting is going to kill this team. And there's no reason for it. A college team should be able to hit at least 85% as a team.

Spurhunter

Free throw shooting is going to kill this team. And there's no reason for it. A college team should be able to hit at least 85% as a team.
8 out of 10 isn't terrible. I don't think it was the percentage as much as the quantity. Arizona attempted almost 3 times as many free throws. Our guys were playing out of control a lot and their guys were smart enough to take those charges. Plus they try to get the ball inside and force the issue a lot more than Tennessee. I love the inside out offense, but Tennessee has to force the issue inside more.

cbhunter

8 out of 10 isn't terrible. I don't think it was the percentage as much as the quantity. Arizona attempted almost 3 times as many free throws. Our guys were playing out of control a lot and their guys were smart enough to take those charges. Plus they try to get the ball inside and force the issue a lot more than Tennessee. I love the inside out offense, but Tennessee has to force the issue inside more.
This for sure! Need more inside game

Great team but plenty of ways they could improve