3 1's; 3 4's; 2 2's, 3s, &11s; and 1 5, 8, 10 & 15!

PalsPal

And THAT is why March Madness is the greatest sporting event imo.

Everyone argues and whines about seeding, but in the end, it doesn't make any difference.

There have been so many great games. I just watched the condensed AZ-TCU game from last night. Zona pulls it out on OT, but there is a VERY questionable No-Call at the end of regulation that would have given TCU free throws to win it.

Anyway, I hope the great games continue next weekend, but it seems like a lot of times the elite 8 games aren't that close.

encore06

And THAT is why March Madness is the greatest sporting event imo.

Everyone argues and whines about seeding, but in the end, it doesn't make any difference.

There have been so many great games. I just watched the condensed AZ-TCU game from last night. Zona pulls it out on OT, but there is a VERY questionable No-Call at the end of regulation that would have given TCU free throws to win it.

Anyway, I hope the great games continue next weekend, but it seems like a lot of times the elite 8 games aren't that close.
Cant believe, well I guess I can based on the officiating thus far, there was no foul called when they knocked the TCU player to the floor in an attempt to steal the ball, which they did

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
TCU is a heck of a team. I watched Kansas have 3 Battles with them and KU won 2. Scores were 64-74 TCU, 68-72 KU, and 62-75 KU. That team can absolutely play and deserved to win. I hate the no call on that play for that team and was pulling for them.

PalsPal

Cant believe, well I guess I can based on the officiating thus far, there was no foul called when they knocked the TCU player to the floor in an attempt to steal the ball, which they did

No excuse to not call that.

I get it that they want to let the players settle it, and granted time was running out and he was at half court, but it was obvious.

Latest posts