260 brass

Rockhound

When I first got my 260 rem the only brass I could find was lapua and I bought 200 pieces. Since I primarily hunt with my.rifle I've not even gone through thee first 100 pieces. I scored a deal on some once fired r-p brass a while after I bought around 150 pieces for $20. I'm seriously thinking about selling the and buying another 100 lapua. Opinions?

megalomaniac

store it if you have the room... lapua is better, but it'll probably take you 10 years to go through 200 pcs. Nice to always have some extra in storage just in case

keystonecop

I concur store it
I scored 200 pieces of once fired 09 LC brass today fer $30
Not that I needs it but for the price I couldn't go wrong
Plus with the political state of today you may not be able to get any brass in a few months

pcrc

No offense, but if you NEED to sell one in order to afford the other perhaps you have bigger problems to address before your reloading.

Rockhound

pcrc":nrtuiqu2 said:
No offense, but if you NEED to sell one in order to afford the other perhaps you have bigger problems to address before your reloading.

LOL I don't need to sell one to afford the other, just wandering I'd it's worth keeping the Remington over a new box of lapua

Rockhound

megalomaniac":32ctrhkx said:
store it if you have the room... lapua is better, but it'll probably take you 10 years to go through 200 pcs. Nice to always have some extra in storage just in case

That's the thing I'm not gonna change from lapua as long as can find it, it shoots to good to change. But I'll probably keep it for hard times

Latest posts