2017-2018 deer assassin deer season video

Deer Assassin

man i am not worth a hoot, i try to get the video out before deer season and my season started today at cheatham which i havent hunted in years it was hot but i saw a deer

i like to do the review after season while it is still fresh but i like doing the video in august to get pumped up and motivated for the season to come.
not sure how much longer i can keep the pace i do every year but there is a lot of folks that depend on me.

It has been a rough year with dad passing and putting duke down and taking care of my mom but i certainly believe my age 43 and hard living is catching up to me it is just hard to get up in the mornings.

I usually have a hard time picking a song but when it comes to me it comes to me
i was actually not going to go this evening but glad i did it was nice being in a tree just what i needed.
The song hit me this morning

hope you have a great season enjoy

[youtube]xqcEf6RbuPA[/youtube]

TheLBLman

DA, you did a great job with the video.
And you have certainly earned your nickname "DA"!

Deer Assassin":1e1zymet said:
It has been a rough year with dad passing and putting duke down and taking care of my mom but i certainly believe my age 43 and hard living is catching up to me it is just hard to get up in the mornings.
Sorry you've had a rough year. Some years are definitely better than others.

For me, just slowing down a bit, enjoying the journey more, has made it easier to get up in the mornings.

I ENJOY my hunting now more than ever,
although I don't kill as many deer as I once did,
and never killed them like the DA! :tu:

Latest posts