2016 - 2017 Trap Line

Trapper

Having trouble finding time to set ,going to try to set some on Wednesday and try to run a line that's about a hour from the house to help a farmer out with a coyote problem .

fishboy1

Good luck and keep us posted ! Pictures are nice too. :tu:

Im going to make some yote snare sets in a grown up field full of yote poop. Got a couple great trail locations to set there.
Then I am going to make a couple beaver sets down at the creek and try to get the flat tail that dammed up the creek and make some beaver bratwursts and dog food out of it.

TN Song Dog

Had limited time, and no luck. Two of the sets would of connected if i had closer to a week or two. It honestly was not worth the effort for such a small amount of time. It took more time to dig the earth anchors back up than to make the sets in the first place. I continue to have less and less time, it seems... I'm gonna have move to disposable anchors that get left or buy about half a dozen drags.
On a positive note, it's finally raining in West TN. Hopefully it moves on to Middle and East.

Trapper

I've got plans to set some tomorrow. I've got a guy that's wants some beaver removed but still trying to put him off till last of December. Hopefully if everything goes well after i take my son on a deer hunt in the morning. I will have at least 2 dozen canine sets in by the afternoon and back home to eat some turkey .

TN Song Dog

Trapper":yiwj5ina said:
I've got plans to set some tomorrow. I've got a guy that's wants some beaver removed but still trying to put him off till last of December. Hopefully if everything goes well after i take my son on a deer hunt in the morning. I will have at least 2 dozen canine sets in by the afternoon and back home to eat some turkey .
Get your sets out?

Trapper

Got a few out over Thanksgiving but had to pull 11 of them on Monday due to conflict of trying check them ,running a few still close to the house. Hopefully going to get a few more out this weekend. But need to get a hold of a few coon Hunters first to let the know. Anybody catching anything?

Latest posts