Sold/Expired 2001 Yamaha Kodiak 400

Kimber45

Selling a very nice .. great running 2001(may be a 2002 I'll try to get out to the shop and check tomorrow) Yamaha Kodiak 400. Absolutely no broken plastic.. tracks perfectly straight.. starts right up and rides perfectly.. Lights work.. Winch works.. NEVER been mudded. Was used during hunting season to pull deer. Electric or pull start - new battery. It has Factory selectable 2wd or 4wd.. and can run either in Hi/Low.. has reverse too of course. No leaks .. not even the tires. Oh and it's been kept inside so much that the gas gauge is still clear which is unusual on these.. I have a 2001 Big Bear that will probably never leave here, as they have always been extremely reliable for us.

$2750

Last edited:

Snake

Selling a very nice .. great running 2001(may be a 2002 I'll try to get out to the shop and check tomorrow) Yamaha Kodiak 400. Absolutely no broken plastic.. tracks perfectly straight.. starts right up and rides perfectly.. Lights work.. Winch works.. NEVER been mudded. Was used during hunting season to pull deer. Electric or pull start - new battery. It has Factory selectable 2wd or 4wd.. and can run either in Hi/Low.. has reverse too of course. No leaks .. not even the tires. Oh and it's been kept inside so much that the gas gauge is still clear which is unusual on these.. I have a 2001 Big Bear that will probably never leave here, as they have always been extremely reliable for us.

$2750
Tough machines I have one similar . Mine is camo and has electric switch 4 wheel drive other than that the same . Had it several years . Bump on a good one and a great guy to deal with .

Snake

And some folks will be kicking themselves in a couple of months when they didn't pick up a CLEAN used atv
Ditto , his is in way better shape than mine and I wouldn't take that for mine . They'll start going up in price Scott deer season is almost here ..... Was going to maybe list my Can am Commander on here but ...

Latest posts