Sold/Expired 2013 Yamaha Rhino

Don'tDrinkTinks

My kids are finally to the age where they can tag along on duck hunts so it's time to upgrade to a 4 seater side by side. Up for sale is my 2013 Yamaha Rhino.

I've owned this machine for 5 years and I am very good friends with the original owner. The pic I am posting is a post hunting season detail pic from last year. I just picked it up from my duck lease and it will be detailed next weekend. Prior to sale it will have a tune up and oil / fluid change. All regular maintenance has been performed annually since new. Full disclosure the under carriage May look like it's been " mudded " but this machine has been used around the neighborhood and a one mile ride from our parking area to our duck pit. Yes, our levee road gets muddy as hell but this machine has worked flawlessly and has not been abused. Everything works as should and has some upgrades.

Upgrades include roof with Bluetooth stereo. Interior and exterior LED lights. Passenger seat is from a Kawasaki Teryx for comfort. I do have the original passenger seat. Stock black wheels with ITP Mudlites. I leave this machine at our lease and even at 10° temps she fires right on up. Will throw in a spare battery just because I have one although not needed. Will post more pics this weekend if not sold by then after the next service / detail.

Asking $6000 obo

Attachments

• 66587948212__07C0DEB6-106E-45EE-8C1D-10C276FEF236.jpeg
    66587948212__07C0DEB6-106E-45EE-8C1D-10C276FEF236.jpeg
    452.4 KB · Views: 448

Don'tDrinkTinks

Has been snorkeled although I've never needed it. As long as I've owned it it's never been in water above the wheels. Previous owner installed it because it
" looked cool ". Title in hand and can give original owner contact info and he can tell you anything you need to know that I can answer. Will post more pics this weekend. Machine has 2462 miles.

Don'tDrinkTinks

I just talked to the original owner and he reminded me of all the parts that I never picked up from his house for this. Two belts, although I've never had a belt issue since buying it from him, and I think a new in box axle. He can't remember why he has that.

kgt

If you weren't on the other side of the state I'd jump on this. Good luck with sale.

Latest posts