18' equipment trailer

MoonBuzzard

I've decided to let this one go. I purchased this several years back at an estate sale of a local farmer that was deceased. With that being said I can give you a BOS but the title is long gone. Unknown mfg. Let's just say he wasn't great at keeping records. I replaced the floor, added LED lights, and replaced one tire. I used it a couple times to move a small tractor without issue but it gets more time sitting on the farm. It has brakes on the rear axle. As it sits the brakes and lights are NOT wired with a pigtail. I was undecided about which one to install so I am letting the new owner make that decision. The bed is 6 1/2' x 16' and it has a 2' dovetail. It has heavy duty drop ramps. I'm loading old pics until I get it out where I can take new ones, if it lasts that long. In these pics you can see a flat tire , which has been replaced, and missing pieces in the dove tail, which is replaced with the piece you see laying in the trailer. It has 5 lug axles and while I don't know the axle rating research has me to believe they are rated for 3500# per axle.

Asking $2500

I may consider a trade/partial trade on firearms or maybe a 4wd 4wheeler. I'm in east tn.

bt2.jpgbt4.jpgbt3.jpg