Gooseneck trailer

Gravey

Posted this back in December and tried to bump it back up but said I couldn't so guess it's too old. 🤷‍♂️. Anyway copying the same info from it.

20' low profile gooseneck trailer that spent its life under a pole barn with grain feed for cows. It had walls on it for that but I took them off. Diamond plated floor has some surface rust where feed was on it for 7 years before getting emptied off. The front looks worse but zoom in and you can somewhat tell it's not as bad as it looks. Definitely not rusted through and could be sandblasted off if you wanted to take it that far. I want to keep it but with tractor and bushhog I have to take the ramps off and they're currently off. Brand new tires put on last year and has been used twice since then with less than 1000 miles on them. When not used has tire covers on it. Lights work but back right has a loose connection so I zip tie it or use a bungee cord to keep it tight when towing. 7k lb axles and brakes on one for sure and maybe both. Will have to double check that. The bottom of the jack stand frame has been bent so it doesn't allow the jack to go all the way to the last notch so I put an bungee strap around it to keep it up when towing. May have been ok in the next spot but didn't chance it. 81" inside the fenders Only selling to get a 25'. $5400 obo

IMG_5944.jpegIMG_5945.jpegIMG_5946.jpegIMG_5947.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5948.jpeg
    IMG_5948.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5949.jpeg
    IMG_5949.jpeg
    391.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5950.jpeg
    IMG_5950.jpeg
    541.2 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts