10 Million deer vaccinated.

paleohunter

I watched a podcast video where the guy stated that over 10 million whitetail deer have been vaccinated with the MRNA covid bug to contaminate the meat. I don't know where this oxygen sucking hooplehead got his information, but where I hunt, I might be able to get one or two mature bucks to crawl out of the hole he hides in for a kill shot. I don't think we have 10 million deer standing in line to get a needle stuck up his butt. The amount of disinformation we are being fed on a daily basis is gotten crazy. Our processed food is contaminated, our veggies are contaminated, our fish in our streams are contaminated and everything we grow in our garden will instantly kill us. I was always told that if you scare people into believing their lies, you can control them. Now is a time for us to be self-sufficient and rely less on what garbage we are being fed. Things are happening now around the world that will change the future for our children and grandchildren. Isn't it strange that Hank Williams Jr. sang the song many years ago about a country boy can survive and it is happening today. The Mississippi River actually ran almost dry, and the interest is up, and the stock market is down, and we are going to get mugged if we go downtown. The music and shows we watch are telling us what is going on, but we don't listen. Wake up because our lives depend on it.

Omega

I watched a podcast video where the guy stated that over 10 million whitetail deer have been vaccinated with the MRNA covid bug to contaminate the meat. I don't know where this oxygen sucking hooplehead got his information, but where I hunt, I might be able to get one or two mature bucks to crawl out of the hole he hides in for a kill shot. I don't think we have 10 million deer standing in line to get a needle stuck up his butt. The amount of disinformation we are being fed on a daily basis is gotten crazy. Our processed food is contaminated, our veggies are contaminated, our fish in our streams are contaminated and everything we grow in our garden will instantly kill us. I was always told that if you scare people into believing their lies, you can control them. Now is a time for us to be self-sufficient and rely less on what garbage we are being fed. Things are happening now around the world that will change the future for our children and grandchildren. Isn't it strange that Hank Williams Jr. sang the song many years ago about a country boy can survive and it is happening today. The Mississippi River actually ran almost dry, and the interest is up, and the stock market is down, and we are going to get mugged if we go downtown. The music and shows we watch are telling us what is going on, but we don't listen. Wake up because our lives depend on it.
Maybe he misinterpreted the data, nobody injected deer, that we know of, but reports have been released that state deer have contracted COVID.
Covid is rampant among deer, research shows
About one-third of the deer sampled had active or recent infections, the study says. Similar research in Iowa of tissue from roadkill and hunted deer found widespread evidence of the virus.

The research suggests that the coronavirus could be taking hold in a free-ranging species that numbers about 30 million in the U.S. No cases of Covid spread from deer to human have been reported, but it's possible, scientists say.
Now maybe the descriptors are a bit over the top, but deer and other animals have come up positive for the virus. According to these estimates, it's 10 million (ish) that may be infected. As to how "safe" they are to eat, I will put it this way, if CWD doesn't bother me, Covid dang sure won't.

Canyonfish

1677852236138.jpeg

I truly believe it would be advised for everyone to stop hunting deer immediately on all public lands in Tn. and Ill.

(Also Turkey because I am CERTAIN now after reading above post that COVID is responsible for the dwindling turkey numbers)

Being the selfless person that I am known to be, and since I have already raised 3 children, put them through College, and made sure (wether college educated or not) (PROBABLY WAS A WASTE OF TIME/MONEY), that they were contributing members of society.

And since they have given me 8 grandchildren, and I retired, and I'm now an official Senior Citizen.

I'm ready to die.

So my final selfless act (if y'all will just stay off public land until I contract the Wuhan Red Death ...again...) is to kill and consume large quantities of venison and turkey tenders until I expire, or until I am too lonely to continue hunting in the barren woods!

No thanks needed. Just please name a WMA after me.

SSlater

I wouldn't be surprised if 10 million deer have CONTRACTED the covid virus, since cervids are capable of contracting it and it is so contagious....

So what? They still eat good.
I probably contracted it at some point. Fortunately, I never noticed.

Huntaholic

All I can tell you is that SOMETHING has happened to the deer population ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. Im not convinced that covid isnt 100x more deadly to deer than it is to us. I travel more than most folks, last year I was on 4 different trips, NE, ON, MT and TX and the deer population is decimated EVERYWHERE. 2 years ago I could drive 40 miles and see 200 deer in MT, 4 months ago,

All I can tell you is that SOMETHING has happened to the deer population ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. Im not convinced that covid isnt 100x more deadly to deer than it is to us. I travel more than most folks, last year I was on 4 different trips, NE, ON, MT and TX and the deer population is decimated EVERYWHERE. 2 years ago I could drive 40 miles and see 200 deer in MT, 4 months ago,
In all honesty...I agree. We are also seeing numbers down in Tennessee, Illinois, Alabama.

Huntaholic

Looks like part of my reply got cut off? This past November I could make that same drive and see ZERO deer. Same thing in Texas. Its over 200 miles of 2 lane roads from the ranch to the interstate. In years past you couldnt make that drive either without seeing 100s of deer before daylight, this past december I drove it and saw FOUR, yes FOUR deer the whole way. No dead ones in the road, NOTHING.
Something or SOMEONE is trying to starve us country boys into submission and we as a whole are TOO STUPID TO SEE IT.