1 out of every 4 sets scores every time

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
Not bad when trapping elusive and vicious vermin..

IMG_2506.jpeg

šŸ˜œ

TnKen

2-Step Enabled
Worst I have ever seen this year. I finally caught one using the scissor type trap. I had considered getting the ones above, but never followed through.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
Moles are terrible here. Never tried those traps. Share your method of picking a location and setting?
I look for fresh soil pushed up, they push up large mounds here and I target them using a shovel I scalp the tunnel cross wise. I clean out the hole in both directions and gently enlarge the opening. I slide a trap into each hole keeping it pressed firm against the bottom. I leave the spring / trigger end near the opening then put the dirt I took away to cover the opening and close the tunnel between the opposing traps. I make a second set as nearby as I can find fresh dirt increasing the odds of interrupting travel. I tie and stake my traps to make sure some varmint dont dig out my catch and carry off my trap. I check traps after 3 or 4 days and reset. over the past 2 years i have tried most other traps and poisons to no avail. These seem to work.