Your Biggest Tennessee Buck ?

landman

Ahuntin1":1zwm4wb6 said:
Here are few of my best deer. The top one was actually killed half a mile south of the state line in Mississippi, but I am sure he roamed in TN at some point in his life.
The last pic is from PI
photo1.jpg

image4.jpeg

2011%202.jpg

2009PI18.jpg

Some Great Deer, that PI Buck threw me off, the buck behind it looks like its crazy junk on yours

double browtine

Land Between the Lakes":2qv03tin said:
Os2 Outdoors":2qv03tin said:
5911df64e4fc927a4b00b169a54f8d87.jpg
185 4/5 My biggest TN buck.

Got 8 or so around that 125-140 neighborhood. All BOW

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

That is a giant Buck of a lifetime for any state.

You have done much better than most people in the Midwest that I know. What part of TN are you hunting ? Public or Private land ?

If I remember correctly he killed it in Montgomery county on private land. I think it was northeast part of the county. Buck of a lifetime!

landman

double browtine":c2fquozb said:
Land Between the Lakes":c2fquozb said:
Os2 Outdoors":c2fquozb said:
5911df64e4fc927a4b00b169a54f8d87.jpg
185 4/5 My biggest TN buck.

Got 8 or so around that 125-140 neighborhood. All BOW

That is a giant Buck of a lifetime for any state.

You have done much better than most people in the Midwest that I know. What part of TN are you hunting ? Public or Private land ?

If I remember correctly he killed it in Montgomery county on private land. I think it was northeast part of the county. Buck of a lifetime!

He trucks dirt on from Christian Co KY and spreads
over his hunting ground.... You know it's all about
the dirt

Os2 Outdoors

stik":z89wd69k said:
2007:
027_24.jpg

2011:
was a 10 pt when shot. did a header into a tree breaking off the G4 on the left side.
nov-dec2011003.jpg
Those are some nice deer there bud!!
Ahuntin1":z89wd69k said:
Here are few of my best deer. The top one was actually killed half a mile south of the state line in Mississippi, but I am sure he roamed in TN at some point in his life.
The last pic is from PI
photo1.jpg

image4.jpeg

2011%202.jpg

2009PI18.jpg

Os2 Outdoors

csi-tech":20izdr2d said:
OS2 you are the new state record holder if that is a typical buck! Congratulations!
He's #5 as a typical. #3 as a Non-Typical. If he didn't have almost 5" of stickers he would of been the new #1 typical.

Winchester

TN hunters have been killing some really good bucks all over the state for several years now. I don't see the huge problem that so many complained about and begged for a buck limit reduction, things were flowing just fine and have been for several years now, for those willing to learn how to take advantage of whats already available! Nice bucks in this post and pretty good proof we didn't have a big problem???

redhunterZ71

Winchester":10lq09m5 said:
TN hunters have been killing some really good bucks all over the state for several years now. I don't see the huge problem that so many complained about and begged for a buck limit reduction, things were flowing just fine and have been for several years now, for those willing to learn how to take advantage of whats already available! Nice bucks in this post and pretty good proof we didn't have a big problem???
Right on Winchester [emoji106]

Os2 Outdoors

Andy S.":2urpqu6b said:
Os2 Outdoors":2urpqu6b said:
He's #5 as a typical. #3 as a Non-Typical. If he didn't have almost 5" of stickers he would of been the new #1 typical.
Did anyone age him? If so, how old was he determined to be?
Just mature 5± tooth wear is very inaccurate at those ages. I wasn't smart enough to pull a tooth for Cementum Annuli either.

Boll Weevil

Poser":3nmgdgi4 said:
Is this thread alone, sufficient proof to tell anyone who complains about lack of big deer in TN to shut up?
I agree with you Poser. Any time I hear folks talking about TN potential being nowhere near what it is in other states I just roll my eyes :roll: There's some fine bucks in this thread.

AT Hiker

Poser":1ek569co said:
Every so often one of these threads pops up and we see a lot of big deer from every part of the state.
What kind of sampling are we looking at here? Are these pics representative of a tiny fraction of elite hunters who have killed some of the best deer the state has to offer, or are these pics representative of slightly above average bucks killed by an average sampling of TN hunters?

There are some good deer in this thread no doubt and some much bigger ones the majority of us will never know about. Also a lot of big deer from days of gone before there were "not" any deer in TN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts