Wildlife Removal Company

rstodd

Is anyone in the wildlife removal business on here?
I'm curious to what permits you need to remove wildlife from private properties.
I see a few trucks driving around with wildlife removal on the side, and wondered if it something I could get into.
I like trapping coons and possums on my property.
I'm in West Tennessee north of Memphis Area.

hammer33

I looked into it a while back. Not to discourage you but there isn't much profit in the animal part. The money is in the exclusion services needed to keep them from coming back. Installing chimney caps/screens. Fixing soffits and adding hardware cloth to openings. Basically construction/handyman stuff.

Biggun4214

I looked into it a while back. Not to discourage you but there isn't much profit in the animal part. The money is in the exclusion services needed to keep them from coming back. Installing chimney caps/screens. Fixing soffits and adding hardware cloth to openings. Basically construction/handyman stuff.
Apparently it depends where you are. A former co-worker opened his business after retirement. He told me he made much more money doing ADC than what he made working for Tennessee. He had 3 trucks đź›» in his fleet when he sold his business. He still traps hunting leases in Tenn, Mississippi, and Louisiana.

killingtime 41

With the influx Of big city folks it might be profitable nowadays. They want to live in the country but are scared of everything in it. I thought about it 20 years ago but most people just killed them themselves back then.

Latest posts