What’s your favorite pack

Weegee

I got an Alps Outdoor (I think Commander was the model...) external frame pack for like $100 on Amazon. I got it for a backpack hunting trip out west. It did the job, but in hindsight I should've went with a nicer pack. I want to upgrade to a Mystery Ranch Beartooth, which I've found through Guidefitter for like $330.
Around these parts I have an old 5.11 Rush day pack that works for me. Usually I'd put my stand on my back, then throw the backpack on over the top of that. Depending on how cold it was I'd have coveralls or extra layers in it.
When turkey or small game hunting I have a mystery ranch Fanny pack that does the trick.

billyboy

I've had a couple of Badlands packs for years. When it's really cold and need extra clothes, I have a Molle II Medium ruck that is very comfortable.

themanpcl

I needed a new pack this season and wanted one that would hold a bow/rifle. I have gone through 3 different packs from amazon so best advice I have is to save up and buy quality. Each one I sent back had a different issue. The first was ripping at seams sfter 5 hunts and was never overloaded. The second had mismatched buckles and the pouch to hold the bow/rifle would not attach to the pack buckle out of the box. The last one had failing zippers out of the box. I didn't want to spend $100+ for a pack but I think after these 3 experiences, quality gear will last longer and pay for itself over time.

david k.

I've been using a Badlands Pursuit for several years...it works perfect for me but the key selling point was that Badlands offers unconditional lifetime guarantee on their stuff.