scopes

fairchaser

Zeiss has the best glass for scopes in that price range and Leupold is the best value for a mid range quality scope. My last purchase was a Vortex and so far I love it. When you get into the Kahles, Steiners and Schmidt and Benders, it's a whole new level. I've never owned a Swarovski but I've looked through a few and they are right there with Zeiss. I have some Leica Bino's and they are excellent. I also just bought an Athlon Ares spotting scope I'm pretty impressed with so far.

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
I have a lot of different brands of scopes but if I could afford to top all of my rifle with one scope brand it would be a trijicon love my trijicon scope

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tndave59

Have several different brands Nikon, vortex, GPO, Athlon, Sightron; but I think for the money and quality you can't beat a Sightron. Clear glass, crisp reticle, 30 mm tube for low light and field of vision to name a few

Claims Rep.

Vortex is my first choice, Leupold is a close second. It's hard to beat the no-fault VIP warranty that Vortex offers. And I have no problem at al with the quality of glass that Vortex provides. Most of mine are Vipers, it I do have a few Diamondbacks. No issues with any of them. That said, I've got an older Leupold VX2 that is a workhorse....

Westnvol89

Nikon and vortex have been good to me. Can't beat them for the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kamml

I just recently bought an upscale Bushnell and was very satisfied with the glass for my muzzle loader. But I think the quality of Leopold or Vortex are the best all around and of course their forever warranty is hard to beat too.

Latest posts