Forewarned - Field & Stream Scopes (Richard's Sp. Gds

rrhoghead

should have known better..... but I guess it gets us all.....at one time or another .... we just have to hope we learned something and not make that mistake again and move on........ have a great day

Boone 58

HatchieLuvr said:
docpoco said:
Its worth the extra $50 or $60 to get a NIkon Prostaff or comparable scope.

:sick: Brother I feel for you if your solution is a Prostaff!!!

Save a few more buck$ and give Redfield a looksee, ;)
HL

The buckmasters is very hard to beat for the money.....and the new prostaff is around 98% clarity.
doubt redfield beats that for the line you are speaking of is comparable to the line of low end leupolds that are produced for wal mart under the rifleman line. good scope but not any better than the Prostaffs. :)

REN

just my opinion of course, but having owned both the PS and RF I will say i no longer own the ProStaff.

the redfield was not WAY better but was a bit more clear and had better low light viewing in the ones i had.

Vermin93

All cheap optics pretty much suck. F&S, BSA, Barska, Tasco....these are all crap brands. Better to shoot iron sights and save your money until you can afford something respectable or something with a proven reputation. I would also stay away from Richard's for hunting gear. Most of the hunting stuff they sell is crap. You can get much better stuff for about the same price if you shop around online. Also, most online purchases have no sales tax, which is a beautiful thing.

Boone 58

prostaffs are great deals for the money. Buckmasters are too and i have some of buckmasters, and one monarch. Cant beatem for the bucks you pay for em.

Columbia Scott

I have a Leupold Vari-X I on my 30-06 but I just stuck a 90.00 Bushnell banner on my muzzleloader last year. It's a Korean one and holding up well so far. I replaced a BSA with spinning crosshairs. I just can't justify a 200.00 scope on a 128.00 smokepole. Sometimes you luck up.......If you aren't me.

Latest posts