Scopes??

trappertn

I gotta sporterised 8mm german mouser and needin a scope for it anyone know of a good one?I dont need nothin very expensive or fancy as i dont gun hunt very much but just needin a pretty good one somethin no more then 150 to 200 if thats even possible anymore.

BirdDog123

NIKON PROSTAFF! cannot sing the praises of this scope enough. It is absolutely the best $200 you can put into your scope. Just make sure you get some good scope rings/mount for that bad boy.. the rings are arguably more important than the scope.

but if you go Nikon, you won't be disappointed. My 7mm can put a hole in a quarter @ 150 yards

W.Seay

Go to the samplelist and get a minox za3 for $199. It's the same quality as a Leupold vx3. They are usually around $330-340. That is by far the best bang for the $$, trust me!!

W.Seay

The minox za3 is close to the.zeiss conquest, I own several of both and can guarantee that as I have done a few side by side comparisons between the two at first and last light.

holstonangler

Burris fullfield 2, for around $150 online, is going to be hard to beat for the money, ive had 2 for probably around 10 years on my 300 wsm and one on my savage smokeless, never a problem with either and super clear with great light pick up on low light conditions.

Kimberman

I love the 2 Sightron Big Sky's that I have, I put them very close to my Zeiss and Minox scopes. I would definitely look at a SII for the prices on that site.

Latest posts