Recruiting looking good

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":2xtpv3zo said:
Interesting...

For the second day in a row, the Tennessee Vols landed a highly touted commit that was heavily pursued by SEC rivals like florida Alabama and Auburn.

Wilcoxson is a player that Alabama badly wanted on their commit list.

In fact, Rivals reported last week that Alabama had turned the heat up on Wilcoxson and was in daily communication with the impressive defensive back in recent weeks. That includes some face time calls from Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban.

Wilcoxson and Brooks, however, already knew they were heading to Tennessee.

The Vols' latest commit told VolQuest on Monday that he and Brooks planned to publicly commit on back-to-back days. The timing of the commitments certainly sent a shockwave through the recruiting world, causing the rest of the SEC to take notice of Tennessee's recent efforts on the recruiting trail (UT's 2021 class is now ranked No. 2 in the SEC and No. 7 in the nation).

"We plan on having the best class in the SEC. We know a lot of people and a lot of people want to play with us", said Wilcoxson on Monday.

Watch this.... ;)

gator-n-buck

cbhunter":2hh6kdko said:
gator-n-buck":2hh6kdko said:
He gone.... :mrgreen:

You mean from Florida? :D

He deleted his commitment tweet to the gators and says he is going off social media :lol:
Whoever gets that kid will have their hands full of drama

He's still committed to UF for the 3rd time.... lol. I guess he deleted it because he might of upset some fans and received negative feedback because of his latest commitment.... :tu:

TNTreeman

Maybe I'm alone on this but I love college football and right now I could care less about it. I hope it doesn't come back this fall and we all figure out we don't need it. Maybe it would humble these overpaid coaches and universities. Grown men begging these kids to come get a free education from our school. Please please please....we need you on our team. They can all go pound sand.

THEdonkey0515

cbhunter":1guo66q9 said:
gator-n-buck":1guo66q9 said:
He gone.... :mrgreen:

You mean from Florida? :D

He deleted his commitment tweet to the gators and says he is going off social media :lol:
Whoever gets that kid will have their hands full of drama

3ed times the charm.....Maybe we shall see.

chris1976

TNTreeman":1zzym5x1 said:
Maybe I'm alone on this but I love college football and right now I could care less about it. I hope it doesn't come back this fall and we all figure out we don't need it. Maybe it would humble these overpaid coaches and universities. Grown men begging these kids to come get a free education from our school. Please please please....we need you on our team. They can all go pound sand.
I have been a lifelong vol fan. My 14 yr old son is also all vol. Having said that, if college football continues the way of Woke NFL then I will officially be a retired sports fan. I will completely cut it from my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

chris1976":10wt4qsm said:
TNTreeman":10wt4qsm said:
I have been a lifelong vol fan. My 14 yr old son is also all vol. Having said that, if college football continues the way of Woke NFL then I will officially be a retired sports fan. I will completely cut it from my life.

I'm no where near that . It's gonna take a lot for me to go against my ALABAMA Crimson tide .

I just can't

TreyB

Going one at a time. Easy.... already bumped this thread once with KW. Lewis will be next. ;)

TreyB

:pop: :rotf: One coach on show cause over recruit... give you one guess who the player was. ^^^^^^^

And he's still gonna leave the class. ;)

Latest posts