Bama Recruiting

Spurhunter

I wonder if he will play as a freshman. Apparently that secondary needs a lot of help. What Hooker and Hyatt did to them was bordering on criminal. Had that game been in Tuscaloosa they would've been arrested in the locker room.

Sorry @Bamamonts! I couldn't help myself. I'll do better next time. 🤦‍♂️

Bamamonts

I wonder if he will play as a freshman. Apparently that secondary needs a lot of help. What Hooker and Hyatt did to them was bordering on criminal. Had that game been in Tuscaloosa they would've been arrested in the locker room.

Sorry @Bamamonts! I couldn't help myself. I'll do better next time. 🤦‍♂️
😂 I agree. That was embarrassing.
I think they will be better this year. 🤞🏻

m r too ducks

1691590829174.png

PalsPal

I wonder if he will play as a freshman. Apparently that secondary needs a lot of help. What Hooker and Hyatt did to them was bordering on criminal.

I would like to see the stars of the starting secondary that played for Bama in last year's game.

I have a feeling that player talent wasn't the issue.

I think Heuple saw a formation and tendency on tape that he could exploit, and did he ever.

And I'm convinced that Saban corrected that to a degree.

The question will be is how Heuple counteracts that this year, and what wrinkles he will throw in.

Spurhunter

I would like to see the stars of the starting secondary that played for Bama in last year's game.

I have a feeling that player talent wasn't the issue.

I think Heuple saw a formation and tendency on tape that he could exploit, and did he ever.

And I'm convinced that Saban corrected that to a degree.

The question will be is how Heuple counteracts that this year, and what wrinkles he will throw in.
Don't take everything so literally. I was poking fun at Bamamonts.

Latest posts