Recruiting looking good

buckaroo

Attachments

• 4CFCB95D-A48F-41E9-A939-2D6D666E3902.png
    4CFCB95D-A48F-41E9-A939-2D6D666E3902.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 918

TreyB

Teams backed off of Lewis for his off the field issues. Nebraska and TN were his top two. Odd for it to be the #1 LB to have those two as his top two. A lot of people saying he hit his gf. No idea but pretty interesting that others backed away.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":1bqloscc said:
Teams backed off of Lewis for his off the field issues. Nebraska and TN were his top two. Odd for it to be the #1 LB to have those two as his top two. A lot of people saying he hit his gf. No idea but pretty interesting that others backed away.
Not heard anything about that.

I do know just a few weeks ago LSU, BAMA, A&M, Penn State and other top programs wanted him and was in his top 6.

cbhunter

TreyB":3m4p5bhj said:

Seen this post coming a mile away. :tu:

Yes there are some rumors out there. Must not be a whole lot to them if there weren't any charges filed. Could be a mad gf, I ever heard it "might" have been a teacher. If he comes to tn and acts up, he will be dealt with accordingly. Good get for the Vols

And FL is thug U so it has never stopped them before :lol:

THEdonkey0515

cbhunter":j8jhkos3 said:
TreyB":j8jhkos3 said:

Yes there are some rumors out there. Must not be a whole lot to them if there weren't any charges filed. Could be a mad gf, I ever heard it "might" have been a teacher. If he comes to tn and acts up, he will be dealt with accordingly. Good get for the Vols

And FL is thug U so it has never stopped them before :lol:
I'm sure that rumor scared A&M and jimbo away also who was in his top 6

wayne

cbhunter":3gzrfje3 said:
TreyB":3gzrfje3 said:

And FL is thug U so it has never stopped them before [emoji38]
Maybe she was carrying a football?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

cbhunter

THEdonkey0515":1trkpl98 said:
When was this said to have happend

Its not real clear. I think he may have transferred schools at one point. Its "rumored" to possible being connected to that. I haven't tried to dig for it, its mostly being said on gator boards that I seen linked to volnation. TIFWIW

Latest posts