Great car notifications

Deer Whisperer

Kimber45":wbinwhe0 said:
Displaced_Vol":wbinwhe0 said:
What ya think about this one Deer Whisperer? Obviously mileage would help, but it looks awful clean for a '93

https://bgky.craigslist.org/wto/d/oakla ... 68323.html

Scam possibly

Definitely a scam. If you want to make sure, just contact them.
They will tell you that the truck is in another state than the listed location. They will say that they will ship it to you after you pay. They will guide you to a secure payment site and say that the money won't be released to them until you take delivery. If you tell them that you will be glad to travel to the vehicle at any time they choose, they will have an unlimited amount of reasons why this can't happen.
If you pay the money into the "secure service", you will never see that money again, and you will only have a picture, and no truck.

Displaced_Vol

Deer Whisperer":7dj2zmlx said:
Kimber45":7dj2zmlx said:
Displaced_Vol":7dj2zmlx said:
What ya think about this one Deer Whisperer? Obviously mileage would help, but it looks awful clean for a '93

https://bgky.craigslist.org/wto/d/oakla ... 68323.html

Scam possibly

Definitely a scam. If you want to make sure, just contact them.
They will tell you that the truck is in another state than the listed location. They will say that they will ship it to you after you pay. They will guide you to a secure payment site and say that the money won't be released to them until you take delivery. If you tell them that you will be glad to travel to the vehicle at any time they choose, they will have an unlimited amount of reasons why this can't happen.
If you pay the money into the "secure service", you will never see that money again, and you will only have a picture, and no truck.

I didn't even realize the map showed it was from a totally different location. I thought that was pretty cheap.

Reckon these are the same guys that call from the IRS to tell me I've been indicted and authorities are on their way unless I call them back immediately?

Deer Whisperer

ttf909":riujezn1 said:
cool samurai

Yeah, and I'm suprised it's still available. The odds of seeing another one in original condition with 20K miles on it is very slim.
They didn't get much respect back in the day, but they have proven to be a solid vehicle that has awesome offroad capabilities. "The original SXS."
I wish I could justify buying it, but I already have a first gen Rav4.