Great car notifications

Kimber45

biglefty20":60e958cc said:
Father In law is gonna sell a 1993 Oldsmobile royal 88 with 115,00 or so miles of anyone interested.. he was thinking around 2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those things were tanks.. My uncle had a car lot for years, and when I was on a 3/4 - 4/3 work schedule and it wasn't hunting season, I worked there as a second job. I took one of these off his lot to Florida for vacation back around 98/99. Great rides.

What engine does it have?

BULL MOOSE

Deer Whisperer":3lm7wil3 said:
2003 Acura TL with 33K miles
Do your research about the transmission. A lot of Hondas had auto transmission problems during that period.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/ ... 19771.html

My wife had that model v6 in Honda Accord. Car would fly and was perfect for a young couple. We had to sell it and buy a caravan the week before the triplets were born.

Great deal! I don't know how you consistently find these cars, but if you keep posting Atlanta area cars I might just be tempted soon. I just paid that much for a 2008 vehicle with 4 times the mileage. There is a lot of money I Atlanta, a lot of luxury cars, and you can't take them with you i the end.

biglefty20

Kimber45":xwum4z0x said:
biglefty20":xwum4z0x said:
Father In law is gonna sell a 1993 Oldsmobile royal 88 with 115,00 or so miles of anyone interested.. he was thinking around 2k

Those things were tanks.. My uncle had a car lot for years, and when I was on a 3/4 - 4/3 work schedule and it wasn't hunting season, I worked there as a second job. I took one of these off his lot to Florida for vacation back around 98/99. Great rides.

What engine does it have?

I'll find out

Latest posts