Bryant Denny

Crow Terminator

They have their game day system setup better than UT @ Neyland for sure. Park at the University Mall and ride the busses straight to the stadium and then they take you back too. I've been to both. Neyland feels like its seating was for the sizes of people from the 1960s. Bryant Denny depends on where you are...some of the seats are rather snug. But I've also sit in the better folding seats and had plenty of room. I love going to them but it does get annoying hearing the Hells Bells riff on every single 3rd down.

Crow Terminator

100%. The University Mall is right on a big 4 lane McFarland Drive and almost within sight of the interstate ramp. Tuscaloosa has the game day thing down. Especially traffic. I was at the big night game TN/Bama when they first got the LED lights and stayed until that game was over. We were in and out. We did run into a wreck on the interstate several miles up that had traffic backed up otherwise, you shouldn't have any trouble. The first game I went to, we went to eat at Dreamland BBQ afterwards and it was a nightmare...but everybody said it something you had to do at least once. We stood in line 2 hours waiting for a table.

Spurhunter

100%. The University Mall is right on a big 4 lane McFarland Drive and almost within sight of the interstate ramp. Tuscaloosa has the game day thing down. Especially traffic. I was at the big night game TN/Bama when they first got the LED lights and stayed until that game was over. We were in and out. We did run into a wreck on the interstate several miles up that had traffic backed up otherwise, you shouldn't have any trouble. The first game I went to, we went to eat at Dreamland BBQ afterwards and it was a nightmare...but everybody said it something you had to do at least once. We stood in line 2 hours waiting for a table.
Thanks for the tips! I will definitely follow your advice and hopefully avoid the horrible traffic.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
They have their game day system setup better than UT @ Neyland for sure. Park at the University Mall and ride the busses straight to the stadium and then they take you back too. I've been to both. Neyland feels like its seating was for the sizes of people from the 1960s. Bryant Denny depends on where you are...some of the seats are rather snug. But I've also sit in the better folding seats and had plenty of room. I love going to them but it does get annoying hearing the Hells Bells riff on every single 3rd down.
We had season tickets years ago and the seat markings were pretty snug to begin with; we had two people in our row that took up double. It was packed tight when everyone was there.

PillsburyDoughboy

I can only recall one fan base in recent years who has gotten all drunk, obnoxious and thrown stuff at the opposing fan base . Things like mustard bottles and golf balls. :) And its NOT the ALABAMA fan base. Someone might want the fire up the SMS messages and let him know he is probably safe at Bryant Denny :)

PillsburyDoughboy

That's good news. I'm probably going to go. I was at the Tennessee/alabama game in 1998 when Tennessee won en route to winning the National Championship, so I figure it only makes sense that I'm at this game when Tennessee wins en route to winning the National Championship. 😁
National Championship? Do tell :)

volboy

I can only recall one fan base in recent years who has gotten all drunk, obnoxious and thrown stuff at the opposing fan base . Things like mustard bottles and golf balls. :) And its NOT the ALABAMA fan base. Someone might want the fire up the SMS messages and let him know he is probably safe at Bryant Denny :)
Ist of all, don't think the Titleist and French's mustard were thrown at the opposing fan base, they were the extra Ole miss players, I mean the referees. You haven't been to Florida have you, if you can recall fan bases throwing things. Also back in 70s Ole miss used to throw a lot of oranges at UT players and fans. Never seen so many oranges in Jackson Ms and also when they played in Memphis.

Gravey

A friend of mine was at that game and everyone behind him were Ole Miss fans throwing things making it look like UT was doing it. Obviously the UT fans threw them too but let's not act like the bammers never have. They all do and all that do suck!

TNTreeman

Those flying condiments were much better than the bammer smacking the girl out on the field after the Vols victory .

Latest posts